Wednesday 2 May 2018

Saying Goodbye to Florida

By Emma Seager

This is the end of my third season and goodbyes are always bitter-sweet. I cannot believe how quickly the time went.

I am so lucky to have had my mother visit me during my last few weeks at the Polo Country Club. I was able to take some time off to show her Devils Den Spring, where we went snorkelling. We also went kayaking in clear kayaks which were so beautiful and peaceful; I would definitely recommend this to all future participants.









Last but not least, we went to Key West! We started off our road trip at No Name Pub which is covered in one Dollar bills, from the floor to the ceiling. We saw wild dolphins, snorkelled in the ocean and saw the famous Key West sunset. I also managed to get my mom to parasail, which was so much fun!






I only have a few days left at the Polo Country Club and then I am off on another road trip to Chicago with my friend Michelle - we have a lot of exciting things planned and we cannot wait!

It has been a great season and I have learnt so much working at the Polo Country Club. I met some amazing country club members who I really am going to miss. Overall, it has been a wonderful experience and I am excited for the next adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment