Wednesday 2 May 2018

Memories

By Megan Volker

As the season is coming to an end, I look back and reflect on the memories and experiences and I look forward to what is to come.


Who knew this season would have gone so quickly. The memories made on the Workaway International programme are ones that you will cherish forever - whether it be at work with your colleagues or at home with your roommates. There is always something exciting going on.


I am so happy to have been a part of such and amazing experience and to have worked at such a fantastic country club. I would definitely recommend this programme to anybody.

Soon everyone will be parting ways, some are going up North while others are returning home. I can definitely say it is going to be tough as it feels like you saying goodbye to your family. 


However, it is not goodbye; it is ‘see you soon’.

No comments:

Post a Comment