Tuesday 29 May 2018

Finish Strong

By Arthur Devon Petersen

Sadly, this is my last blog for the season. Boca West Country Club has been nothing but good to me for the last 8 months and I cannot thank them enough.


It is currently very quiet at the country club as many participants has left. Some are going up north and others are returning home. There is still so much that needs to be done before everything is in full swing for the summer season.


I am spending a lot of my time packing, preparing all my uniforms to be returned to the country club, cleaning the apartments we have been staying in and simply enjoying my last days in sunny Florida.


I am so happy to have had the opportunity to work here for 8 months. This is not goodbye as I plan on returning next season and that makes me very excited. Thank you to everyone who made this a wonderful working experience for me! I appreciate everything and I look forward to seeing everyone next season!


No comments:

Post a Comment