Monday 28 May 2018

Goodbye Florida and hello Durban

By Robyn May

I recently returned to South Africa after being in America for a year and a half and my experience thus far has been nothing short of amazing!


I got the opportunity to walk the streets of New York City, see the Statue of Liberty, sky dive at 15000 fee and see John Legend perform LIVE! The Workaway International programme allowed me to see things I have always dreamt of. However, as much as a miss the lush palm trees and my Florida family, it is still so good to be home. 



I have now been given the opportunity to make potential candidates dreams come true by being the new Durban representative for Workaway International. I am so excited to meet all the potential candidates. We are looking for people who would love the opportunity to work in the USA, earn US dollars and experience a different lifestyle and culture.


If you have working experience as a waitron, chef or have golf experience, then you should attend our presentations and apply for this once in a lifetime experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment