Thursday 24 May 2018

It is the end of the season

By Latella Smit

The season has finally come to an end; people are leaving bit by bit with some going up to North Florida, to begin a new and exciting journey.


Majority of us from Boca West are going to New York city alongside each other. I will be in Westchester County working for Eric Trump! It is scary starting over but exciting at the same time. This is an opportunity to learn new things and to travel more. I am very honoured to get the opportunity to gain this rare experience in golf.

The hardest part about leaving Boca West Country Club, was leaving all the friends I have made behind. The bond and experience we all share is indescribable.


My top tip to people wanting to travel to North Florida, after a sensational season in the South of Florida is that they should not shop too much. Flying up north is very expensive, and you do not want the unnecessary luggage and travel costs.


I cannot wait to return to Boca West next season as a server and see all the fantastic people I worked with – the country club really became a home away from home.
New York I will see you soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment