Wednesday 11 March 2020

Time to travel

By Nondumiso Sibanda

I cannot believe it is already February! Spring is about to begin, and season is starting to slow down. With two months left until the season ends, everybody is preparing to go up north for the summer season or they are preparing to return home. Those going up north have already done their interviews with Workaway International and know exactly where they are going. I have been fortunate enough to be accepted at a golf club in North Carolina. I am so excited, and l cannot wait for my next adventure.



Presidential week has come and gone, which is one of the busiest times at the country club, and I can safely say it is time to relax, rest and explore.



It is also tax season. I do my own taxes on an app called Turbo Tax which is very easy to use. I would strongly recommend this to future participants.

On my bucket list this season, I would like to go to Universal Studios in Orlando, Fury Key West Parasailing and to Miami beach. I fell in love with Key West, so l am definitely going back. I am hoping to get through half my bucket list before the Easter weekend. Wish me luck!



 “Take only memories, leave only footprints” - Chief Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment