Monday 6 November 2017

It’s Good To Be Back

By Catherine Lindebaum

Hi everyone!

So I’ve been back in the States for about 2 weeks now, and I must just say, it’s like I never left. It’s a very special feeling coming back to a place where you’ve made amazing memories with the best people. We also got put into different housing this season and I’m loving it!




Tip: There’s been a couple of random rainstorms happen when we least expected them, so make sure to always have an umbrella and/or a raincoat handy for when you may need it.

Soon after I arrived, did I begin work again, and it was super great to get back into the swing of things, to see both the members and my colleagues. We have a super great team of interns from Austria, Ireland, America and of course, South Africa. They have just completed their training with flying colours and I am really excited to work alongside and get to know them all.




With most of the members back from up North, Team Addison is getting ready for our season opening party and our next big holiday Thanksgiving - which is my absolute favourite American holiday!


Anyways, I wish you all the very best and a happy season in the Sunshine State.

No comments:

Post a Comment