Monday 20 November 2017

The Adventure Has Began!

By Megan Volker

Where do I even start...the few days building up to leaving I was nervous, excited and had all kinds of mixed emotions.


Arriving at the airport and saying goodbye to my loved ones was the most daunting feeling. But once I went through security and got to the other side I felt a bit relieved. 

We were all chatting and super excited to get on that plane. It was a long flight but better than expected as we were all starting to get to know one another.


Arriving at my apartment complex and walking through those doors to meet my new housemates was a bit nerve wracking but I honestly felt at home the minute we started talking.

Training was tough and settling down into my work routine has been tough but I absolutely love every minute of it and what comes along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment