Monday 3 October 2011

This really is something of a head rush!




Just this week I have 3 doctor appointments, then I'm off to Durban for a few days, then I'm back then then then then then then.......

I know that there is still a lot of time before I leave, but wow it feels like I don't have enough time to do everything that I need to get done before departure. At this point in my life everything is scheduled.

From Docors to visits with friends and this is even before my Visa appointment, which they tell you isn't that scary but believe me - it kind of is.
I was looking at pictures of the club, Boca West, that I'm going to and its so pretty. It almost doesn't look real.

During our pre-departure orientation meeting Charlotte said that as soon as our petition was approved everything would happen really quickly...wow she was right.
There's also packing...which I think is causing unnecessary stress for me....because I know that I'm going to shop over there, and I just really don't know what to take. Besides clothes, that's quite easy. I mean what STUFF am I going to take? and which shoes?

Goodness....while writing this I have a picture of Dali's clocks in my head...all the time melting together and not being real...I really do wonder if I'm the only one who is stressing this much..

Hey but people say opportunity is what happens when you grab luck and run with it. Well we sure are running aren't we?
Well, it's now my scheduled time to sleep, because I have to call doctors again tomorrow.



Till then. Peace, light and love


Author: Melissa Rauch

No comments:

Post a Comment