Tuesday 5 June 2018

Recruitment process in full swing

Tara Clampett

It has been a busy few weeks for the Workaway International team as our recruitment process is in full swing!

I have had a great time marketing the program and meeting candidates from all over Cape Town. Among the locations I have visited is the stunning De Zalze Estate where I met the students from the Swing Fit Golf Academy, The Golf School of Excellence and The SA Butler Academy. I would like to thank all the students and lecturers for their hospitality during my visits!




The Joburg and Durban recruiters also recently made their way to Cape Town for training and it was lovely meeting Christiaan and seeing Robyn again. I worked with Robyn at Mirasol Country Club in Florida and I never thought we would be colleagues again on South African soil! I was also fortunate enough to assist Robyn in Durban for the first presentation, which was filled to capacity with excited potential Workaways! We met fantastic candidates and I look forward to seeing them again for their Workaway interviews this week.


While winter has hit Cape Town I am longing for the beautiful weather in the sunshine state, Florida! I am looking forward to hopefully going back this season and seeing all the excited new candidates on the plane starting your journey to the USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment