Sunday 19 August 2012

Spending as much time in Cape Town!

By Jacqueline Villet

My name is Jacky Villet I am 21 years old. I am your usual 21 year old and I love spending time with my friends and family. The only difference with me is that I have a job and need to juggle friends who live in the Southern suburbs in Cape Town and family and my home that is in the Northern Suburbs in Cape Town.


My usual weekend consists of driving through to the South which is an easy 32km drive to see my friends. (With my camera in my bag and fully charged at all times) because you never know what the weekend might hold and which adventures you could encounter.

I have done travels into the United States and hopefully will be returning in October with the help of the Workaway team, but until then I will be enjoying the beauty of Cape Town and spending as much time as I can with my family and friends.



The picture below is one of many (girls night out), I enjoy spending time with my girls gives me a chance to unwind and chatter and yes that’s what we do best we chatter.

Great night out, we got all dressed up which is very seldom for me as I am not your run of the mill girl with all the make-up and getting all dressed up. For this occasion I made an effort and had a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment