Wednesday 22 August 2012

About that time again!

By Jasper Burger

It’s about that time again where we are all getting more and more excited as the upcoming 2012 winter season is upon us. We are close to the end of our recruiting faze and I mentioned in my blog a few weeks ago about how well the recruiting is going here in the Johannesburg area.



Well I am pleased to say that I have met some outstanding applicants and cool people over the last few months whilst promoting Workaway. I am feeling the excitement in the air amongst everyone at our presentations gets me every time. People ask me questions about the program on a daily basis and it is my job to answer as best I can. Truth be told I sometimes get too excited myself when asked about my time there in Florida and New York. I myself now know what you as a applicant are getting yourself into.


Talking about the program at presentations or even on a one on one wherever it took place  either way has been a privilege and a joy and I hope whoever gets to go on this program tackles this opportunity  with both hands. Like I said before meeting all of you new applicants has been awesome experience and to think we will get to know each other a little better over there in the USA is also a welcoming thought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment