Sunday 18 February 2018

Time flies when you're having fun...

By Megan Volker

This season has flown by in a flash, we are more than half way through and I cannot believe we are in the second month of the New Year already. What can I say time flies when you’re having fun!


It feels as if I arrived just yesterday, where has the time gone!

I have done and seen so much in the last few months, there is too much to mention. The highlight of the season so far has been our annual Christmas party which our club threw for us. It was definitely a night to remember, filled with glam and fun. New Year’s was exciting, we all finished late and headed to the local spot where we celebrated the New Year ahead of us.


Just recently we went on a day trip to Universal Studios, which was amazing. Whether it is a day trip to Miami or Fort Lauderdale or a night out in Delray, there is always so much going on and so much to do. I am now preparing for a trip to Miami with my sister as she is coming to visit, which I am super excited for.


With only a few months left, I cannot wait to see what is in store for me and I will definitely make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment