Tuesday 19 December 2017

’Tis the Season

By Catherine Lindebaum

I’m nearly 2 months back and it has been go go go ever since our Season Opening Party and Thanksgiving. With the Hanukkah and Christmas season just around the corner, the families are filling up Addison and we aren’t about to get a break until the New Year. Not that I’m complaining, I’m actually really excited for the fast work pace and to be filled with adrenaline.


Even though it’s the festive season, it also happens to be the flu season. So remember to look after yourself. Drink loads of water, get your rest, and take your vitamins.

Also, remember to have your medical insurance card printed out and handy in case of any emergencies. I recently had an ER visit and it saved a lot of time having it handy.


My household is getting ready for the festive season and recently put up our Christmas tree. We still have a lot to add to it, but at least this is a start. We’re planning a Secret Santa game and also a Christmas bring and share dinner. Which I highly suggest. It’s so much fun to be around the friends you’ve made so far - they really are your family away from home, which will help make you feel less homesick.


I hope you all have a merry and safe holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment