Thursday 7 December 2017

THE BEAUTY THAT IS OUR HOUSING – HUNTERS RUN CLUB!

By Nasiphi Sobahle

Please allow me to gloat, Six seasons into the Workaway Program and I have never been accommodated in such a beautiful area, let alone a beautiful apartment complex and to think that this is the place I call home for the next five months gives me a euphoric sense of fulfillment. It makes me deliriously happy!!


I relocated to One Boynton (Apartment Complex) in October with the assistance of our Housing Manager, Angela Herrington and up to this day, I still cannot believe the accommodation upgrade for the Hunters Run Club candidates this season, this place is Ah-Mazing, Breath Taking actually.


I remember walking into my apartment the first day of moving in and I had a jubilant feeling in my heart, I could not believe that we would be housed here for this winter season, I got carried away with the excitement and motivation of making my apartment look and feel like HOME, as comfortable as I could make it for my housemates and myself even though we spend most of our days at work because of the long hours we are scheduled for, but having said that, nothing beats coming home, after a long day to a house that is filled with Peace and Calmness.  Did I mention that my amazing housemates have made it so easy to achieve this. 


You are probably wondering what it is that I love so much about this place, where do I even begin actually when there is so much to say. I am a caffeine junkie, One Boynton offers us complimentary coffee at the clubhouse on a daily basis, I know I speak for many when I say this is a beautiful gesture as most of us grab a cup of cappuccino every morning just before boarding the shuttle to work. For the most part, I am considered a thalassophile and you can only imagine how happy I was when I found out that we are just a mile away from the beach.


This is just to mention a few of my highlights about this neighbourhood. I must also admit that the only unfortunate part about living here is the fact that we are right by the train station, so I will let you use your imagination on how unsettling that can be but I guess we can’t have it all right.


No comments:

Post a Comment