Thursday 28 July 2016

Life in Chicago

By Nivedna Sewchurran

As the summer season gets done, we have the option of going up north, my option lately was Lake Shore Country Club, in Glencoe Chicago. This beautiful club on the lake shore which is Lake Michigan, one of the super lakes in America..


On our off days we were lucky enough to get to hang out on the bluff... Which over-looks the lake, which in my opinion looks like an ocean.



Lake shore Country Club is a really old club, with amazing members as well as employees...

Chicago is one of the city's that are on the Great Lakes that tunnel through the city...

For all the South Africans it's one of the city's that are blessed with a Nandos, as we all know, it's one of South Africans Famous restaurants. Which made me feel like I was at home..

I was blessed enough to meet Scottie Pippen who is part of the world of fame in basket ball, who played with Michelle Jordan as part of the Bulls...



My first few days at Lake Shore I had trouble sleeping, however I got to experience the amazing sunrises..

Bon fires are a must at Lake Shore and we always try our best to have one every weekend, and relax after a crazy week of work.

Chicago has become one of the greatest places I have been, also know as the Windy City..



No comments:

Post a Comment