Monday 20 October 2014

USA here we come!

By Craig Renney

I have been on the Workaway programme several times, and now at the age of 25, I am getting ready to leave for Florida once again for the upcoming season!


The Workaway programme is truly a life changing adventure. You get the opportunity to meet people from all over the world and to discover places you have only seen on TV.  During my time on the programme, I have met some of the most amazing people, and every time I go back I make new friends from around the world, which truly is a blessing.


This time around I have the opportunity to go over as a server captain where I will be working at the Polo Club of Boca Raton.  This is all thanks to Workaway International because if it wasn’t for this programme, I would not have the experience I have today that enabled me to apply for and be given this great position.


To all those that have been accepted on the programme and have already set sail: get ready because Florida is about to change your life like it changed mine!

Florida has so many great things to offer.  While the work is tough, the adventures are unstoppable.


As we’re now well into the visa process I’d like to say good luck to you all of this year’s successful recruits.  The main thing is to keep calm because I am confident everything will be approved and we will soon set sail on this new adventure.

Once you are that side, it’s important to remember that you are not alone and that Workaway International is always there to help you with anything and everything you need.  Their head offices that side are always ready and willing to help so don't be afraid to contact them.


I believe we are all ready and set for this adventure thanks to the entire Workaway team.  Florida USA here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment