Wednesday 14 November 2012

My adventures!

By Cameron Smith


Hi I’m Cameron Smith. I’m 22 years of age. I’m currently studying BA Criminology through UNISA. I’m fond of sport and video games. It’s my first time entering the Workaway program. I’m going to the BallenIsles golf resort. I hope you enjoy my blog as I take you through my adventures.


The love of my life! My oldest brothers daughter, Mikayla, she is two years old.

 

My room! Very messy, I agree. But my parents are moving houses at the end of the year, so I decided to clear out my room so that they don’t have to pack up and move too much of my stuff. Good enough excuse?


 

A bath of clothes! Well during my clean out I thought I would get rid and donate all of the clothes I won’t be taking with me to America and won’t wear again. It’s amazing how many clothes you actually have in your cupboard and how many of them you don’t even wear!

 
 
Packed my whole life into one shoe box, all of the things that made memories and memories I would like to keep hold of. Huge mission!

 
After that huge clean out of my room I manage to pack one bag so far!

I have arrived in Florida and it has been a tiresome journey. I’ve landed up with some amazing house mates they have made me feel very welcome at home. The first few nights away from home were tough, as I said the people I’m with have really made my stay here welcome and eased the home sickness. Things can only get better from here, I started work and the staff at the country club I am with are really nice and helpful. When I start to explore the area more I will post some pictures of my adventures and the friends which I will make.

 
Until then…

No comments:

Post a Comment