Tuesday 1 November 2011

Its the final countdown!!!



So I finally found out that my visa petition has been approved, its been a long wait but once you get the call with the good news that all is good...you then realize, this is it the time has finally come.

There are so many emotions that go through your head at that time, I had to take a few minutes to just think that I will be going back “home” well lets just say my second home!!! You start thinking about, what you need to pack, when you need to start... Its so exciting knowing that I will be back very soon but also very stressful knowing that I will be leaving my friends and family in SA but on the other hand I have got such great friends in the US too...

Its going to be hard to leave again because there is so many things I enjoyed while i have been back like peri peri sauce, Simba chips, boerewors... the list goes on, but I will make sure that there are a few things I will be packing in my bag.

15 days it is... I have so much to look forward to when I get back...I did not think I would ever say this but I miss the work in the US, its just so much fun working with all the good people that work at Sailfish!!!!

Well done to all that have got their visas and good luck to the ones that will be going in the weeks to come...Its the last step then you can say its OFFICIAL you will be jetting off on the most amazing experience of your life.
See you all soon....



Author: Tyrone Havenga

No comments:

Post a Comment