Monday 2 December 2019

Your Only limit is you

By Nondumiso Sibanda

l am back for my second season and this time around at Boca West Country Club. l have greatly missed Florida especially the warm winter nights. It has been a month, and all is going well. 



Starting at a new club can be quite daunting but l have since adjusted. I love that Boca has 6 restaurants which is the best way for learning and gaining experience in each and every one of them. I have already had the pleasure of working in two of them so far and l cannot wait to explore all of them!

Getting to know everyone is so exciting, be it on the bus which takes us to and from work or at the apartments that we stay at. There are 2 pools, a fitness center and 2 tennis courts all for those off work days.





I do miss my family and l constantly call them using the boss revolution application. It is quite easy and cheaper to use especially for those grannies back home who hardly use social media.


It has always been my dream to work at Boca West and l am so excited to be here!

The club is hosting an Employee Christmas party in a week’s time. Hear all about it in my next blog.

Remember; Your only limit is you!

Till next time

Love Noni

No comments:

Post a Comment