Monday 23 December 2019

Working in the US of A!

By Regine Stubbs

 

After a long process and a long flight! I finally made it to America! All Thanks to the amazing team of Workaway International of course!

Well I have been in Florida for almost a month now! Seeing that I want to work abroad and gain international experience it was the perfect opportunity. Had a few obstacles before I could get here but hey, I’m here now and like my mom always says everything happens for a reason!

You definitely come here to work! It’s hard work and long hours but it’s definitely worth it and on your off days you can explore! And there is so much to do!

But I have to say hunters Run Country Club has been amazing since day 1! Everyone is friendly and never hesitates to help when you ask!
Looking forward to the season ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment