Thursday 18 April 2019

The Unforgettable Experience

By Tanita Dos Anjos
My journey at Boca West Country Club has come to an end because I am a Swiss Hotel School student and I needed to be back in Johannesburg to attend lectures again this week. 
Never did I think that leaving Florida would be as hard as leaving Johannesburg, but sadly it was. I made friends with people I now consider family. We spent Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years and even birthdays together and in the short few months that I’ve known them they managed to creep into my heart and become my Florida family! I will forever cherish the memories I made in Florida with these incredible people. 
This experience was the most terrifying yet amazing experience of my life! Looking back at the person I was when I left Johannesburg to the person I am today, the change honestly amazes me! I feel like I’ve gained immense skills in the hospitality industry and grown so much as a person. 
I would 100% recommend this to someone who is looking to step out of their comfort zone, someone looking for a change of scenery or even someone seeking a bit of adventure! 
I am so grateful I got the opportunity to go on this unforgettable experience, I will take the lessons I’ve learnt with me throughout life. I can’t wait to see what the future holds. 

Peace out Florida!

No comments:

Post a Comment