Sunday 7 April 2019

Experiences and the upcoming endeavours

By Nzuzo Mkhungo

Hello, everybody! It is Nzuzo once again, it has been a while! The last two months have been so busy and in my previous blog, I did not get a chance to give you a glimpse of the Admiral’s Cove country club. What a magnificent place! Here are a few pictures…



Being in Florida and not visiting the beach is unheard of, so I paid my dues and visited Singer Island Beach. It was a lovely day and it resulted in many more visits thereafter. I also took the time to visit Walmart and the Gardens Mall which is a beauty on its own!


Being on the Workaway International programme taught me so much about myself. I have become more mature and it really encouraged me to think about my career and future in a more serious light. Time also flew by so quickly on the programme – it was Christmas and before I knew it, it was the end January and we were finalising our application for up north.

My next stop is North Dakota - another stamp on my passport and a foot in the right direction career wise. It has been a wonderful season. It is going to be a bitter sweet time for all of us as we all go our separate ways, but we are so happy for each other as we are moving in a positive direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment