Tuesday 15 January 2019

Festivities, festivities and more festivities

By Nzuzo Mkhungo

Hey everybody, once again it is me all the way from Florida.


It has been the busiest December of my life! I cannot describe how busy the club is! We had our staff annual Christmas party earlier on in the month and it was amazing. It took place at Frenchman’s Creek Country Club. The employee of the year was announced and a lot of prizes were handed out to the staff. Everyone was dressed to kill and much fun was had by everyone.  



In the short time that I have been here I have made so many friends. Christmas was emotional but having them made me feel a sense of my family being present.
I have also done a lot of shopping including visiting SHOPAHOLIC capital of Palm Beach Gardens: The Gardens Mall.



No comments:

Post a Comment