Monday 26 March 2018

The end is near!

By Emma Seager

I have about 6 weeks left until I leave the Polo Country Club. I need to make the most of the time I have left and do some more site seeing. I am excited that my mom is coming to visit from South Africa so I want to plan a trip to Key West and Tampa to see a few springs and show my mother a little bit of Florida.


I have been lucky enough to have done some site seeing already. I recently spent the day in Miami at Wynwood Walls which is an art district that has become extremely popular. The graffiti is phenomenal and it was such an amazing day out.


My favorite thing about this program is that one receives the opportunity to see so many amazing things. We do not get much time off but if you plan and use your days wisely you really can make the most of it!


I am busy planning a short road trip to Chicago before I start my next season. I will be stopping in Georgia, Tennessee, Kentucky and Indiana and hoping to do some fun things along the way. I am most excited to explore Nashville and do some hiking in Tennessee. Watch this space!


No comments:

Post a Comment