Thursday 11 January 2018

December Festivities

By Emma Seager

December time is always exciting in America! From the lights to the Christmas decor. But the events we do at the club are a treat all on their own! This year was my first year at Polo Club, and I was blown away! My favorite event had to be the polo street fair, I was in charge of the ice beer wall. The fair was all you can eat-all you can drink with unlimited rides! Basically heaven on earth if I do say so myself...






Then was the Arcade night, another favorite where they brought in a roller skate rink and transformed the room into a mini dave and busters! There were unlimited games for everyone and you bet I had my fun playing PAC man! 



I was also lucky enough to visit my boyfriend in New York and got to see all the Christmas decor and the famous New York Christmas tree!!! It was incredible! I am having such an amazing season and I can't wait to see what is in store for the next few months! 




I was also able to attend a friends Christmas party! It's always fun to see co-workers from previous clubs and have a change of atmosphere! I got to take my old roommate who is like my sister now, she and I had a fantastic night at the Jupiter Hills Christmas Party.


Not to mention all my other adventures on Atlantic Avenue! My favorite is the unlimited mimosas on Sundays which is always followed by a Sandbar session 👍



In a few weeks Polo is taking all the international staff to Universal Studios so I'll be keeping you posted on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment