Wednesday 18 October 2017

The wait before the wait...

By Arthur Devon Petersen 

This has been by far one of the most humbling experiences I have ever endured. From receiving confirmation of employment and the completion of various medical examinations to a successful visa application and booked flight to the USA. 


Workaway International has made this process so easy for first time applicants.  I can only imagine how stressful it must be to not only do this procedure for one person, but for over 600 other applicants from across the country.  I thank you for all your time and effort in making sure we are always updated on the status of our applications. I also would like to thank everyone at Workaway International for providing us with the opportunity to chase and achieve our dreams. You guys are the real stars of the show.


Now that I am packed and ready, it is time to say my goodbye’s and begin a new chapter in my life. As always, it is good to stay humble and uphold my values and principles. I thank God every day and pray He guides and protects us all throughout our journeys in the USA.


No comments:

Post a Comment