Thursday 12 October 2017

Goodbye South Africa

By Chevonne Kieser

This past week has been very exciting with all the successful candidates having their appointments at the U.S. consulate to find out if their U.S. visas were approved. Everything just feels so much more real once your visa is approved!


I started handing out flight packs to all candidates that were successful with their visas.
I cannot believe that tomorrow I will be catching the long flight back to sunny Florida once again. I cannot wait and I am so excited to reunite with everyone back at Boca West Country Club.


To all candidates still going to their appointments at the U.S. consulate, I wish you good luck. Remember to dress professionally, be polite and friendly. Even though I will not be there on the day, I will be leaving you in good hands. See you all in Florida!


No comments:

Post a Comment