Thursday 4 May 2017

My years At Hunters Run Country Club

By Nasiphi Sobahle

I am not sure where to begin, I have so much to say; as I am sitting here, I am going down memory lane and I am reminded of my humble beginnings.  

I joined the Workaway International program in 2012 and was placed at the Hunters Run Country Club. I was still very young and naive, not knowing what this industry had in store for me. I also did not have any experience but I remained positive and was so grateful that both Workaway International and Hunters Run saw potential in me - this alone was reason enough for me to give this opportunity my all.


I strongly believe that putting in an effort is more valuable than anything else. My time at Hunters Run has all been based on effort - I acknowledged that I was new in the industry and was willing to learn by throwing myself in the deep end. I knew I would come out stronger.

I have learnt so much at Hunters Run over the years and as cliché as this may sound, this country club has become my home.

To my colleagues, managers and amazing members at the country club, I am beyond grateful for all that you have done for me, from all your teachings to life lessons and more.



No comments:

Post a Comment