Friday 25 April 2014

The season is coming to end!

By Janine Dawson

Wow, I cannot believe that my season at Palm Beach is coming to an end! In exactly eight days’ time, I will be starting my adventure in Philadelphia and I cannot wait to see new places, meet new people and experience new things.


The experiences I have had in the past 6 months in Florida have been absolutely amazing.  I have tried most of the local food, walked around A LOT, been on an outing to the Bahamas (Miami), celebrated Saint Patrick’s Day with some awesome friends, and just had a great time all-round. 


It is quite sad to know that everyone will be going their separate ways - some are returning home while others are joining me in going up North for the upcoming summer season.  We have all put in a huge amount of effort and hard work this season and I want to wish everyone the best of luck on the rest of their journeys! 



Thank you Workaway International, Palm Beach Country Club, and my amazing PBCC family!


No comments:

Post a Comment