Thursday 28 October 2021


An extremely surreal experience – by Candace Bennett

 

I cannot begin to mention anything about my experience in the USA without first thanking Workaway International. From my very first application up until now, Workaway has been the most efficient, reliable and supportive company I have ever encountered (and I've tried a few). 

                                             

I had a desire to travel and while looking around on how I could possibly do so on my salary at the time, I came across Workaway International. The opportunity felt extremely surreal the entire time until I placed my luggage in my new apartment in the Sunshine State of America, Florida. 

                                     

Think of all the perks you get from being independent and travelling. I experienced all of that and so much more. I began to grow as an individual and the program taught me a lot about life. Hard work gets high reward. Being surrounded by people constantly taught me patience in the work area and how to stick my head out of my shell and speak to people of so many different cultures and learn about them. But most importantly, become friends with these people. 

                                                                                                                                             

I've seen and experienced so much travelling in multiple states in America. 

The freedom is vast and the opportunity to really live your life to the fullest is offered to you every day. 

                                       

This is such a phenomenal experience and it is made possible by such an efficient team at Workaway International. It's really just a matter of deciding if you're ready to take it up a notch and go out there to work hard and live a little! I can't fully explain how this made me feel but I can tell you that everyone should do this at least once in their life!

 

                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment