Thursday 2 August 2018

The Workaway International programme gave me an opportunity of a lifetime!

By Lindani Nzama

All the way from South Africa and now living in Florida - where the sun is always shining, and the people are always smiling!



I got the opportunity to work for one of the most amazing country clubs in Florida, Admirals Cove. Admirals Cove is a very busy, private club in Jupiter Florida and has over 900 residences. 


My time at Admirals Cove has been truly amazing. Working with so many wonderful people from all around the world not only helped me gain valuable hospitality experience it has also allowed me the opportunity to meet amazing people who have turned into very close friends; making Florida even more pleasant.



I am so grateful for all I have learned throughout my time and I am so thankful for how much Admirals Cove believed in me as I grew in my role as a Chef. 





Being part of the Workaway International programme has allowed me to gain experience as a hospitality professional, as well as the opportunity to explore the beauty and adventure the state of Florida has to offer. I have been to Miami, Orlando and Key West, to name a few stunning destinations.


Workaway International has also helped me get a job up North, in New York, at the end of the winter season. I have met some very special people along the way and I am excited for the future ahead. 


Thank you to Workaway for the opportunity of a lifetime. The Workaway experience created amazing memories that will stay with me forever.




No comments:

Post a Comment