Wednesday 1 August 2018

Ace Your Interview

By Tara Clampett

I cannot believe that we are just a few days away from the start of the Country Club interviews! Over the past few months, I have spent a lot of time screening and interviewing applicants and through this process I have come to realize what the key points are that everyone, including myself, should remember when it comes to the interview process.

Firstly, the way you present yourself says a thousand words. Being well-presented does not only mean dressing professionally but also professional body language; so, sit up straight, shake your interviewer's hand and smile!


Secondly, do not be scared to sell yourself, after all it is YOUR interview. If you are asked to rate your customer service for example, do not be hesitant to say 10 out of 10, if you truly believe your customer service is excellent. This shows that you are confident!

Thirdly, do your research. The more you know about the country clubs, the better, as it will give you more confidence going into the interview knowing about the clubs’ part of the programme. Your knowledge about the Workaway country clubs will surely impress your interviewer. With my own interview coming up soon, I am feeling slightly anxious, however I cannot wait to be back in sunny Florida! I am looking forward to continuing my travels and adventures around the United States of America!


Finally, I would like to say good luck to all the recruits, with their final interviews. You have made it this far – keep believing in yourself and you will succeed!


No comments:

Post a Comment