Monday 13 September 2021

Memories last forever – Lauren Davids

 

So many great things to say I just don’t know where to start…

 

Well firstly I’d like to take this opportunity to thank Workaway International for the great opportunity they’ve given me. It has opened so many doors and allowed me to gain international work experience. I have also met some pretty good people through the program and made lifelong friends which I’ll cherish forever. 

 

This program taught me many things including how to become independent, to always strive to do my best and most importantly, it taught me how to actually cook my own meals – a goal I never thought possible to achieve! It also made me realize that anything is possible if you really put your mind to it.

 


Most of my free time was spent socializing with my fellow colleagues I met throughout the program. Some highlights included taking a day tour to Miami all the way to Tampa and spending some time at the Naples pier beach which was breathtaking! I’ve experienced some great places and seen amazing sites and even seen some famous celebrities like Cardi B, Sam Smith and so many more. Gosh this program was so good to me!

 


The memories last forever and I’m so excited to go ahead and make some more memorable moments this next season.

  


No comments:

Post a Comment