Tuesday 9 June 2020

My American dream

By Selloane Mlangeni

My name is Selloane Hazel Mlangeni. I have been on the Workaway International programme since 2018 and I would like to thank them for giving me the opportunity to work in the United States. It has always been a dream of mine to travel abroad. Little did I know that I would get a chance to work and stay in the USA. I can say that dreams do come true.


I learned a lot about hospitality, especially in country clubs. It’s been an absolute pleasure providing exceptional service to the members and making sure that they are all taken care of and that their expectations have been exceeded. I love and have a passion for what I do. I am a people person and I understand customer service. Not only did I get along with the managers, but my colleagues and the members also loved me.





I am glad that I have achieved a lot during my stay in America. I got to learn, travel, make money, meet people, make friends, and have fun at the same time. I am very blessed, and I would love to come back to this programme in the future.



A lot has happened in 2020 but that does not discredit the wonderful things that we experienced abroad. Thank you, to Workaway International, for being with us from the beginning until this very moment. God bless you all. You are doing an amazing job. We notice and appreciate it.


No comments:

Post a Comment