Wednesday 12 April 2017

Living the dream!

By Emma Seager

It is almost that time where we make our way home or when some of us head up North. I am off to Long Island to Muttontown Country Club. I cannot wait to start this new adventure and explore the Big Apple!

The past few weeks have been so busy after opening our 50 million dollar steakhouse. It is absolutely gorgeous and the epitome of fine dining!



Some of you may be reading this to gain some insight into whether or not to apply for the winter season, my answer to you would be that you have nothing to lose. This program has opened up so many doors for me and I know that you will not regret it.

I was lucky enough to get 4 days off to travel to the Bahamas. Working for 6 months to spend a few days in tropical paradise makes it all worth it.





I have made amazing friends and learnt so much about the hospitality industry but most importantly I have grown personally. I have really enjoyed this experience. While the hospitality industry is extremely demanding, it has provided me with experiences that I would not have gained otherwise. None of this would have been possible without Workaway International.

I promise, you will not look back!


No comments:

Post a Comment