Tuesday 14 June 2016

Melissa heads home from her Workaway International adventure!

By Melissa Chauvet

It is so good to be home! As I’ve mentioned before, my Workaway International experience flew by so quickly – before I knew it I was packing to come back. And the packing was just as much of a nightmare as I thought it would be (but somehow I managed to bring all my belongings home).



To the candidates who have gone up north for the summer, I wish you a great season, full of fun and horizon-broadening experiences you’ll build your future on. Welcome back to those who have come home - I’m sure you’re happy to see your family and friends. I hope everyone’s flights went well and you’re not too jetlagged.


Now that I’m home, I have been given the opportunity to recruit for Workaway International again. If you’re reading this because you’re interested in the program, and you have experience in the hospitality industry, please attend our next presentation. For more information, visit our website www.workawayinternational.co.za


No comments:

Post a Comment