Monday 7 July 2014

Back home!!!

By Julie-Ann Blom

It’s been a few months since I’ve been back in South Africa and since I joined the Workaway International team.  Since then, I’ve been hard at work in Johannesburg helping to recruit potential candidates for the upcoming season.


We’ve had many long days of presentations and interviews, and during the process I have met so many wonderful people with big dreams and aspirations.



While I have been recruiting in the Johannesburg and Pretoria areas, I’ve had to drive all over Gauteng.  Bearing in mind that I haven’t been home for two years, I’d forgotten how beautiful this country really is, and how wonderful and friendly the people are.


About a week ago, I had the opportunity to attend the Durban presentation – the first time I’ve ever been there!  Although I did not have the chance to see much of the city, I met a lot of friendly people at the presentation and it was a really lovely day.


To all our future recruits who will shortly be joining us on the programme to go to the US: You all have so much to offer and to contribute to the Workaway Family, and I know you will grab this opportunity with both hands!

It is important that you’re proud to be South African and represent South Africa in the best way possible in the US.


I look forward to meeting all new excited potential recruits at our next Johannesburg presentation!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment