Wednesday 8 September 2021

 

My love for travel – Malanie Titus

My love for travel began at a very young age. From the age of 6, I started exploring and ever since then, I could not stop. 

 


I started local traveling and experienced the finest culture and cuisines within my country but I knew I wanted to see more and became hungry to explore and travel further. I wanted to see more of what the world had to offer so I traveled to parts of Africa and Asia but knew my dream was to visit the United States. One day while casually browsing the internet looking at travel destinations, I came across Workaway International, I could not believe what I was reading. Without hesitation I decided to join the program.

 

Today I can proudly say, joining the Workaway International program was the best decision I have ever made. My dream came true! Not only did I get to travel to the United States, I got an opportunity to work at one of the best country clubs in Florida.

 


Over the years being on this program, I made lifelong friends and got to travel to different parts of the states. My experiences ranged from hiking Devils Tower in Wyoming, building my first snowman, visiting the famous Mount Rushmore in South Dakota, embracing Alcatraz Prison in San Francisco, fishing in Long Island, New York and being able to appreciate the country's history at Lincoln Memorial in Washington DC, to name but a few.

 






I have gained a wealth of knowledge from all my travel experiences. I often try to share this knowledge with friends who have started traveling for the first time with hopes they will have an even better experience. 

 


With all that being said, a huge thank you to Workaway International for the opportunity in making my travel dreams come true. I would not have had these life changing experiences if it was not for the wonderful team at Workaway International!



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment