Monday 20 September 2021

 

My experience at Boca West Country Club – Lesedi Palo

 The Workaway International program is an incredible experience where I met friends that turned into family. 

 


I was fortunate enough to work at Boca West County Club where I learnt why it is one of the best County clubs in the world. I met amazing people who made being away from home just a little bit easier. Everyday waking up and walking into work was a joyful experience because everyone we worked with had a loving nature. 



Being a hospitality management graduate I learnt how diverse the industry can be in different places of the world and the reason that Boca West does so well is because of the way it is run. Everyone from upper management to the people you work with on a day to day basis are approachable and that made for a great work environment.

 


We went on trips to Miami and Universal which gave us the opportunity to get to know each other more. Our work Christmas party was fun and filled with memories galore. 

 



I left South Africa knowing only four people that I would be working with and came back with friends that I will treasure for life. I met amazing people that I can truly call my brothers and sisters. The Workaway International program truly teaches you to be a better person if you allow it to.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment