Thursday 23 December 2021

Workaway International is the best! – Awande Cele

After 5 seasons and hopefully many more to come, I have nothing but great things to say about Workaway International. Starting out as an 18 year old and thinking of going abroad on my own sounded so scary, and believe me it was! However I had the best agent, Workaway International.

They made me feel safe as everything was attended to so professionally and I have been able to trust them throughout the many years.


 Working at Boca West Country Club, I never felt like I was left to fend for myself. Our living arrangements and twenty four hour support from Workaway International made all my stays in America comfortable and I felt at home. Throughout my travels I went on many outings, but my favourite has to be and will always be Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida.

The working schedule allows you to explore more parts of America and I find that absolutely amazing.



 Thank you so much guys, keep up the good work!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment